How to create a synonym group
Synonyms are useful for linking multiple different search terms together in order to ensure all relevant results are shown to the visitor. This article will describe how to set them up.
- In the navigation of MyCludo, select Tools › Synonyms.
- Ensure the correct language is selected in the dropdown at the top right of the screen.
- Click the New button at the top of the table.
- Type the first search term to create a synonym for.
- Type enter or clicking the plus icon.
- Repeat the previous two steps until all the needed terms are added.
- Click the Create button.
You have now added a new synonym group. All of your search engines using this language will use these synonyms from now on.