How to set up a Misspelling
With misspellings, you can manually add terms to be corrected automatically in the search. A term that you added a misspelling for will always be corrected to the spelling you’ve defined.
- In the navigation, select Tools › Misspellings.
- Ensure the correct language is selected in the dropdown at the top right of the screen.
- Click the New button at the top of the table.
- Fill out the misspelled term in the Misspelling field.
- Fill out the correctly spelled search term in the Correct spelling field.
- Click Create.
You have now added a Misspelling. All of your search engines using this language will correct the defined misspelling from now on.