How to set up Instant Suggestions
- In the navigation, select Tools › Instant suggestions.
- Select the desired engine from the table.
- Under Suggested searches, type the search terms you would like to appear in the input field.
- Click the Add Suggestion button.
- Optional: Repeat the previous two steps to add more suggestions.
- Optional: Under Recent searches, select if recent searches should be shown or hidden. Recent searches are unique to each visitor.
- Click the Save & Exit button.
Enable Instant Suggestions on the website
To enable Instant Suggestions, you must update your search implementation with one line of code. This should appear in the cludoSettings object of the code:
Note that this will only work if this feature is a part of your subscription.